Why Support NIE?
Sponsors of The Quad-City Times/Muscatine Journal Newspapers in Education program realize that students who read today will lead tomorrow. As sponsors, they have the satisfaction of supporting literacy, aiding students’ development of key skills, and broadening students’ horizons as they become involved citizens of tomorrow.
Newspapers in Education (NIE) is one of the most exciting educational tools available today. The Quad-City Times generously subsidizes over 90 percent of the cost of the program. The rest of the cost is covered by donations from readers, fundraisers and local businesses who make up our Partners in Education initiative. NIE provides area businesses and corporations with opportunities to partner with NIE in promoting literacy.
Some of the Ways We Acknowledge Our Partners in Education?
- Full Page Sponsor Thank You Ads that run in Full Circulation, over 50,000 Sunday Quad-City Times or Muscatine Journal for 6 months (Bronze and Other Level Sponsors) 12 months (Diamond – Silver Level Sponsors)
- Logos and Links on Our Website for Diamond – Bronze Level Sponsors
- Links on Our Website for All Other Levels of Sponsors
- Partnering with us for Supplemental Specialized Curriculum Inserts or other special joint advertisement/programming with Diamond, Platinum and Gold Level Sponsors
- Thanked in our Print, PowerPoint and Public Presentations